Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Canon SX 50 Sports Mode

Tri-colored Heron

White Pelican

Tri-colored Heron and Pied-billed Grebes

White Pelicans 

Anhinga male

Brown Pelican

Don and I did a Birding and Photography fundraiser tour yesterday through Ding Darling Wildlife Society for the J.N. Ding Darling NWR, Sanibel, FL. We had a lot of great participants. We took two trams through the refuge on Friday, a day the refuge is closed. Many people on my tram were using the Canon SX 50 super zoom point-and-shoot camera and I was teaching them how to use it. There was bright sunlight and wind, making photography challenging in some cases. These photos of mine were taken with my Canon SX 50 mostly in Sports Mode, which is a great way to photograph moving birds with this camera.  I give tips on how to use this camera here. Thanks to all of you for coming on my tour!

No comments: